Board and Committees
(Current as of November 2018)
|Vice Chair||Nicole Chabot|
|Immediate Past Chair||Greg Orbanski|
|At Large||Henry Borger|
|MHCA President||Chris Lorenc|
|Highways & Northern||Derek Walker|
|WORKSAFELY & Education||Peter Paulic|
|Equipment Rental||Greg McKee|
|Board – At Large||Warren Sigfusson|
More about the MHCA Committees
MHCA activities are driven by 8 committees that represent industry interests. All members are encouraged to participate. For more information contact us.
- Executive – Oversees general management of all association affairs including public, government and stakeholder relations, and the finances of WORKSAFELY programs.
- Highways – Maintains liaison with the Minister of Infrastructure and the department on issues affecting the road building side of the industry. Sub-committees include Spec Review and General Conditions of Contracts.
- City of Winnipeg – Engages directly with Winnipeg’s City Council, its administration and the provincial government on industry issues related to the City of Winnipeg.
- Membership – Develops strategies for membership promotion, attraction and retention.
- Events – Manages the social events that provide for mixing between industry and government. Annual events include the MHCA Curling Bonspiel, Spring Mixer, Annual Golf Classic, Breakfast with Leaders and the Chairman’s Gala.
- WORKSAFELY & Education – Provides a forum for stakeholders and industry to meet and discuss safety, health and environment issues related to the heavy construction industry.
- Aggregate – Engages with municipalities, the provincial government and stakeholders on all matters related to aggregate extraction.
- Equipment Rental – Develops, maintains and reviews, on an annual basis, heavy equipment rental rates for publication in the MHCA Equipment Rental Rates & Membership Directory.