MHCA at work during COVID-19 response
In response to the COVID-19, MHCA staff are working remotely from the office, which will close as of March 16. Here’s how we are serving you, our members, clients and our staff:
- All events, meetings, training sessions and in-person client visits and consulting activities are cancelled until further notice
- You can continue to reach any MHCA staff member by clicking here for contact information; for general information contact Office Administrator Jocelyn Martens at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WORKSAFELY™ advisors are available to respond to COR™ program and other regular safety and health enquiries by phone or email. Click here for their contact information; and click here for more information on WORKSAFELY’s postponed training and COR™ audit needs
- Please continue to send mail to the MHCA office – Canada Post will redirect incoming mail to a designated address
- Should you have a parcel for a staff member, please contact them directly to make those delivery arrangements
- The 2020 MHCA Membership Directory and Equipment Rental Rates Guide are in the mail to members. Please make arrangements with Canada Post to receive yours, if your office is closed or you are working remotely, as well
We will update you as the situation changes in response to the evolving COVID-19 environment, as per advice from governments and public health agencies. Our first priority is the health and safety of its members, clients and our staff.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.