Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs two core safety programs: WORKSAFELY and WORKFORCE…Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
The MHCA is proud to announce that a winning ticket has been drawn for the 2014 EXPO South evaluation draw!
The winning ticket for the Toshiba LED 50” television prize is: #106.
The television has been claimed by Todd Turner from E.F. Moon. Congratulations Todd Turner!
Listen to Infrastructure Concerns Validated by Manitobans, aired March 29, 2014 on 680 AM (CJOB) – click here to listen!
- View the Manitoba Hydro NFAT January 31, 2014 LaCapra report Download it here!
- The Conference Board of Canada’s Review of the 5 Year Plan to Build a Stronger Manitoba Download it here!
- Budget Presentation to Council: The 5 Year Plan to Build a Stronger Manitoba Download it here!
- BuildForce Canada: Construction and Maintenance Looking Forward – National Download it here!
- BuildForce Canada: Construction and Maintenance Looking Forward – Manitoba Download it here!
- JUST RELEASED: The 2013 Manitoba Prosperity Report – Are We There Yet? Download it here!
- MHCA Proud to share The Foundations of a Competitive Canada Download it here!
- MHCA Budget Presentation to City Council December 17, 2013 Download it here!
- MHCA President and Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce Trade & Transportation Committee Chair Chris Lorenc presented to the City of Winnipeg’s Infrastructure Renewal and Public Works (IRPW) Committee on December 9, 2013 – Download it here!
- Reinvest Manitoba – The Way Forward November 2013 Download it here!
- 2012 Canadian Infrastructure Report Card, Highlights and Full Report
- Cost, Quality and Accountability: Public Tendering versus Self-Performance for Municipal Infrastructure Delivery in Canada, from the Canadian Construction Association. Download / View it now!
- CentrePort 2012 – 2013 Annual Report. Download / View it now!
- Canada West Foundation’s comprehensive infrastructure report, At the Intersection is now available. Download/View it now!: ENGLISH Version or FRENCH VersionDid you miss the November 9th broadcast of BOLD Radio launching EXPO North in Thompson, Manitoba? Listen here!