Heavy News Weekly – August 28, 2015
In this Edition:
- Institutional investors can help bridge municipal infrastructure gaps
- CCA: Take the survey on Construction Innovation and see where the industry’s headed
- Querel Trailers pledges $1,000 towards STARS CEO Rescue on the Island challenge – challenges others to follow suit
- Changes to the Highway Traffic Act – Safety Fitness Certificate Program
- The National Trade Contractors’ Coalition of Canada seeks support in new Federal Prompt Payment Legislation
- WORKSAFELY Safety Tips
- WORKSAFELY e-COR news!
- WORKSAFELY Training Schedule
- China’s Devaluation: Opportunistic or Overdue?