Vision and Mission
The recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba, promoting sustainable investment in core infrastructure to support economic growth benefiting our province, and country in a manner consistent with the broad public interest.
As the representative voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba the MHCA will:
- Strategically engage stakeholders to promote economic growth enabled by broad infrastructure investment strategies;
- Advocate progressive legislative and regulatory reform enabling industry growth;
- Facilitate access to comprehensive safety, innovative vocational and related education;
- Provide services to support industry growth; and
- Advance positions consistent with public interest.