Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs two core safety programs: WORKSAFELY and WORKFORCE…
Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
Did you miss the August 16th broadcast of BOLD Radio - click here to listen to MHCA President Chris Lorenc on CJOB discussing “Fix My Infrastructure”!
- Mayoral candidates need long-term plan for infrastructure, published in the Winnipeg Free Press August 25, 2014
- From the August 5, 2014 edition of the Winnipeg Free Press – MHCA Op Ed: Big-picture leadership should be mayoral candidates’ aspiration
- Beyond Shovel Ready Brookings Report July 2014 Download it here!
- New Relationships: A New Order A balanced approach to funding municipal infrastructure in Manitoba Download it here!
- Heavy Civil COO (CHIEF OPERATING OFFICERS) Report – June 2104 Download it here!
- Civil Infrastructure Council Report – June 2014 Download it here!
- Did you miss MHCA on BOLD Radio? Listen to Roads – Beyond the Potholes, aired May 31, 2014 on 680 AM (CJOB) – click here to listen!
- Transporting the Capital Region Forward: Capital Region Transportation Master Plan Released Download it here!
- Highway Traffic Amendments in Designated Construction Zones Download it here!
- 2014/2015 CentrePort Canada Business Plan Download it here!
- How CETA Will Benefit Manitoba Download it here!
- MHCA’s presentation to Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce on Everything is Local Download it here!
- Click here to review the Water and Waste Department’s Capital Projects Presentation to MHCA as well as the handouts
- Click here to review the Public Works Department Capital Projects Presentation to MHCA as well as the handouts
- News Release: Local infrastructure top-of-mind, poll shows Download it here!
- View the Manitoba Hydro NFAT January 31, 2014 LaCapra report Download it here!
- The Conference Board of Canada’s Review of the 5 Year Plan to Build a Stronger Manitoba Download it here!
- Budget Presentation to Council: The 5 Year Plan to Build a Stronger Manitoba Download it here!
- Canada West Foundation’s comprehensive infrastructure report, At the Intersection is now available. Download/View it now!: ENGLISH Version or FRENCH Version
- Did you miss the November 9th broadcast of BOLD Radio launching EXPO North in Thompson, Manitoba? Listen here!