Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs two core safety programs: WORKSAFELY and WORKFORCE.
Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
- Click here to listen to the November 15, 2014 BOLD Radio broadcast with Chris Lorenc discussing MHCA’s Infrastructure Investment strategy and the launch of the SAFE Roads Winter Campaign!
- MHCA President Chris Lorenc clarifies how snow removal practices are done in Manitoba – click here to learn more!
- Manitoba Government Announces Infrastructure Innovations Council Members, November 28, 2014
- Click here to listen to MHCA President Chris Lorenc on CJOB discussing “Fix My Infrastructure”!
- To view the Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation is pleased to announce the release the 2015 Advertising Schedule for Construction Tenders and Material Supply Tenders – Click here!
- MHCA President Chris Lorenc gave Keynote speech at the Manitoba Chamber MBiz Breakfast Series on October 1, 2014 – See what he had to say here!
- To learn more about CentrePort Canada and its notable achievements for the year of 2014, click here!
- Mayoral candidates need long-term plan for infrastructure, published in the Winnipeg Free Press August 25, 2014
- From the August 5, 2014 edition of the Winnipeg Free Press – MHCA Op Ed: Big-picture leadership should be mayoral candidates’ aspiration
- Beyond Shovel Ready Brookings Report July 2014 Download it here!
- New Relationships: A New Order A balanced approach to funding municipal infrastructure in Manitoba Download it here!
- Heavy Civil COO (CHIEF OPERATING OFFICERS) Report – June 2104 Download it here!
- Civil Infrastructure Council Report – June 2014 Download it here!