Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs and supports the WORKSAFELY Education and Training program.
Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
TOP NEWS REPORTS
- Liberals tap former RBC exec to be chairwoman of infrastructure bank.
- PTH 5A (Dauphin) Road Closure Notice July 6, 2017. Click to view
- Saskatchewan’s construction industry is advocating for the province to introduce legislation that would set measures around when companies get paid for completed work. Click to read more
- Click Before You Dig Manitoba will soon require supplement attachments for requests placed online. Click here to learn more.
- The City of Winnipeg Water and Waste Department has release their 2017 schedule. Click here to view.
- Chris Lorenc addressed a Winnipeg City Council on November 29 regarding the 2015 budget vs 2017 spending. Click here to read the full presentation