Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs and supports the WORKSAFELY Education and Training program.
Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
TOP NEWS REPORTS
- Province announces new water and wastewater projects for Manitoba municipalities. Click here to read.
- Government Funding Supports Local Infrastructure Projects in Manitoba’s Smaller Communities. Click here for more
- Goal to Increase Trade and Transportation Efficiency – Click here to read the News Release from the Manitoba Government, August 01, 2017
- Road closure notice – PTH 10 North of PTH 5 Road closure notice – PTH 10 North of PTH 5
- Liberals tap former RBC exec to be chairwoman of infrastructure bank.
- Saskatchewan’s construction industry is advocating for the province to introduce legislation that would set measures around when companies get paid for completed work. Click to read more