Founded in 1943, The Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) is the recognized voice of the heavy construction industry in Manitoba. Guided by our vision and mandate, we promote sustainable municipal infrastructure development, sustained investment in core infrastructure, and seamless, multi-modal transportation systems. The MHCA also runs and supports the WORKSAFELY Education and Training program.
Learn more about MHCA by reading our President’s message.
TOP NEWS REPORTS
- CCA joins coalition for small business tax fairness. Click here to read the full letter
- MHCA is a title sponsor at Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce title event with city government. – Click here to read move about the event.
- There will be a detour on PTH 13 starting August 28. Click here for more information or to see a map of the detour
- Manitoba and Interlake Reserves Tribal Council Sign Consultation Agreement. Click here to read.
- Province announces new water and wastewater projects for Manitoba municipalities. Click here to read.
- Government Funding Supports Local Infrastructure Projects in Manitoba’s Smaller Communities. Click here for more
- Goal to Increase Trade and Transportation Efficiency – Click here to read the News Release from the Manitoba Government, August 01, 2017
- Liberals tap former RBC exec to be chairwoman of infrastructure bank.